We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights. We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee for all Dermalogica products should you be dissatisfied for any reason.
1. Unwanted Products:
o Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with The Beauty Lounge Web Site. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 28 days of Ordering, with the dispatch note, 100% money back guarantee, whether opened, used or damaged (excluding P&P).
o We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier.
o You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
o Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalized products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page.
o This does not affect your statutory rights.
o Full details are available on our Returns section.
2. Faulty Products:
o We try to select, produce and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us at the postal address in our contact us section within 30 days of receipt.
o In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
o For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email the address below for more information:
o This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
3. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
o Please use the Return Items Feature in Your Beauty Lounge Account Interface or contact us by telephone using our number 01773 710945/07917605211 or email us at the address below to inform us of your wish to return Products:
o We will allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
o We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery).
o You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
- The Beauty Lounge has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on The Beauty Lounge Web Sites or contact us for exact sizes.
- The Beauty Lounge shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- The Beauty Lounge will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet The Beauty Lounge provides and maintains The Beauty Lounge Web Sites on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of The Beauty Lounge Web Sites will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use The Beauty Lounge Web Sites in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse The Beauty Lounge for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit The Beauty Lounge’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- The Beauty Lounge will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Please read the instructions and packaging that come with your Products carefully. The Beauty Lounge is not involved in the development of the products. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which is available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, The Beauty Lounge excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to The Beauty Lounge and The Beauty Lounge shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on www.nottinghambeautysalons.co.uk
- any interruptions to or delays in updating www.nottinghambeautysalons.co.uk
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of www.nottinghambeautysalons.co.uk or any Product purchased through The Beauty Lounge Web Sites;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use The Beauty Lounge web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading The Beauty Lounge Web Sites, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from The Beauty Lounge or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which The Beauty Lounge Web Sites link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.